Friday, November 12, 2010

The Secret Life of a Dreamer

Well just about the time I started to add 'goodies' to LifeLines Bracelets (i.e. Blog, Twitter, Facebook), I began dreaming of a Brick and Mortar store.  That led me to contemplate a new, more glamorous name to grace the front of the new dream store.  Which led to a total redesign of the company.  Boy do I have some great ideas!

Funny how in dreams you can never accurately calculate the time involved to accomplish said 'great ideas'.  Hence the huge gap in time between this Blog post and the previous one.

It is a good thing God both graced and cursed me with a severe case of being stubborn.  When I put my mind to something, there really is no stopping me.  In this particular case, a grace.

Beginning January 1st, 2010, LifeLines Bracelets will become Astraea & Co., LLC.  Everything you know and love about LifeLines Bracelets is the same, only our name is changing.  Actually there are some changes but they are all in addition to what we already offer.
  • New Clasp Styles
  • New Charm Choices
  • New Bracelet Styles
  • New Chain Choices for the Mommy Necklace
  • New Custom Engraved Products
Here is a sneak peek at the new logo.  See, we even kept the lovely lady.  This will be a painless and very pleasant change - I promise.


During the next few months, I will post all Blog entries on both the LifeLines Bracelets Blog and the new Astraea & Co. Blog.  You can check out the new look and feel of LifeLines Bracelets by visiting the Astraea & Co. Blog right now.  Just click the link below.




No comments:

Post a Comment